If you see the Email message "Transaction Declined" we can only apologise, we do not actually receive a reason, from Barclaycard Business, as to why the transaction has been rejected.
It could be for a number of reasons, most likely are:
- Incorrect Credit Card number entered.
- Incorrect Credit Card expiry date entered.
- Incorrect Credit Card holder name entered.
- Incorrect Credit Card issue number or security number entered.
- Incorrect billing address entered. It must be as the address appears on the credit card bill. The delivery address can be wherever you specify.
- Reached credit card limit.
If you wish, please try again and double check the details that you have entered.
Alternatively, please call us to place your order over the telephone.
Return to FAQs